In my short experience, with audio and hifi, these are the Types of Equalizations I've noticed.
1. Source - Done at source mixing studio with dynamic range compression or other eq.
2. During encoding - If lossy encoding takes place. - Software equalization.
3. Soundcard DAC - Hardware equalization.
4. DSP - Hardware or software equalization. If you enabled it.
5. Amplifier - Hardware equalization.
6 Speakers - Hardware equalization.
7. Room - Hardware equalization.
8. Ear - Physical and biological equalization.
9. HRTF - Head related transfer function. - Crudely, how our brains listens.
From the above, the end user can tweak or modify the chain from 3-7.
All the best with your tweakings...
These are some common questions asked in this space... How do I buy Bitcoin or Ethereum? How do I trade Alt. coins? How do I sell Bitco...
Bought My Book ProEdition II drive - 1 Terabyte model, from Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Pros 1. Sleek looking. 2. 1 Terabyte 3. Raid 0 or 1...
I came upon this step by step explanation on how to record calls from VoIP, Skype, Yahoo! Messenger, Windows Live Messenger/MSN Messenger, a...
Recently many people are suffering because of forgotten passwords or losing their 2FA (two factor) app like Google Auth. Or losing their ph...